For more than 40 years, the Wichita Children's Theatre & Dance Center has been a staple of the Wichita Arts Community. A non-profit theatre and dance school, its mission is to provide arts opportunities to young people of all ages and backgrounds in Wichita and the surrounding area. Now with satellite schools at Marks Arts in east Wichita and in downtown El Dorado, the Wichita Children's Theatre & Dance Center is proud to enhance the cultural life of south-central Kansas by providing the highest quality performing arts education to its youth.
The Wichita Children's Theatre & Dance Center proudly serves the community by offering:
- year-round classes in theatre arts and classical dance (ballet, tap, jazz & modern) to children and youth ages 2 and up
- a host of summer camps and classes designed to teach the performing arts to school-aged children
- regular live theatre shows for children and their parents performed by WCTDC's professional actors
- live theatre and music theatre performance opportunities for young people ages 8 and up, and
- a professional, traveling theatre troupe that performs educational shows at schools throughout Kansas
We invite YOU to join us and be a part of the fantastic things happening at the
Wichita Children's Theatre & Dance Center!